byline

Work and Play in Darsi's World

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Lunch Update

And now for something completely different: it's LUNCH SHENANIGANS TIME!
 
First, The Evacuator is back in Sequoyah Hills this Spring!  I swear, I've never actually seen it performing work anywhere else.  Sequoyah Hills must have a proprietary interest in it, because there are several places around town that could use its services and are being neglected.
 

Second, Bob and I saw this van at lunch a few weeks ago:



Unfortunately, Bob's shadow obscures part of the awesomeness of this picture, but I think you can still see the multiple round "wounds" suffered by this minivan.  First, I'd like to point out that someone has performed one stellar bondo job on this van.  It may be bondo; it may be peanut butter.  Who can tell?  Second, and more importantly, these spots have to be bullet holes, right?  I mean, can you think of anything else that would have made several holes of that size and shape in this van?  And you only shoot at a vehicle's gas tank for one reason, right?  Who is trying to blow up this van?!  Was this vehicle purchased at a Mythbusters auction, or is it the work of the most inept mafia hitman in the world?  Seriously, Guido, if you can't blow up a van by shooting at its gas tank, you may need to look for a new line of work.   
 
Last, but not least, we ventured back to Denton's for some corn dog goodness a couple of weeks ago, and it was decided that we needed to try some of their "deep fried Oreos."  I was dubious to begin with, and even more so when they all came out WITH TAILS looking like giant powdered-sugar-dusted sperm.  Unless you like gummy, chewy Oreos or desire to possibly impregnate yourself with carnival food, I would not recommend the deep fried Oreos, although both of my lunch companions seemed to enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment